Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mac is Back is the Ack Ack Pack

Has anyone ever played Fusion Frenzy for XBox? I love that game and I wish they had it for PS3. Anywho, that's were my title today comes from, if you were wondering. But also, my title reflects the glorious happenstance that my Mac has returned from repair!!!

He was probably so sad to come home. Fat Crook Joe (my nickname for my Mac Book Pro) was probably loving all the attention he was getting from trendy Emo-haired Mac techs. I bet they laid him down in sheets of linen, like the tiny dancer he is. But none the less, he's back and better than ever.

Buying AppleCare was the best use of $300 on top of the $100,000 I had to put into this computer. I have been able to replace the following free of cost:

1. Disk writer (after burning many many Netflix DVDs)
2. Battery (after overheating to the point of buckling)
3. Top case (after oilifying the mouse pad with my greasy fingers to the point of disfunction)

But yay! Good as new!

Song today is an oldie but a goodie - Gorillaz - Last Living Souls

No comments:

My YouTube Playlist of the Minute