Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

It's blog time, ladies and gentlemen. I have tinkered in the blogging arena a few times before but never really kept up with it. The benefits to beginning this committment, for me, are threefold -

1. I have something to do at work
2. I can (hopefully) recieve feedback on the little ventures I take on
3. well the obvious one.. I can become FAMOUS!

It's Friday afternoon,

I am at job #1 (there are about 5 jobs I am holding right now, see list below) and I finished the work that is supposed to take me 4.5 hours in 15 minutes.

This is why I sleep in everyday.

MY SUMMER JOBS (in no particular order):
1. Data entry person for the Women's Hospital
2. I train college freshman/budding scientists the art of mouse dissection and tissue processing
3. Courier
4. I'm helping to plan a chef competition benefit event
5. I'm beginning my graduate work by debugging a MATLAB program that calculated the strain energy function of arteries based on biaxial load data
6. Homemaker

Haha, not really a homemaker, although, I just moved into a new apartment and it's alot of work.
So for today's post, I would like to present to you a unmistakeable resemblance that is as complex as it is engaging. I came upon this interesting observation because I have become consumed byNetflix and back seasons of The Simpsons...

I think Homer Simpson looks just like Bruce Willis! See below:


Questions, comments, thoughts, concerns?
(NOTE: my statistics TA would say this all the time, like 4 times per recitation, and it drove me nuts!)

No comments:

My YouTube Playlist of the Minute