Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let there be LIFE

And on the seventh day...

Not really, this is more like the 20th day, but still. I have created LIFE! Check out the pictures for the status of my vegetable gardening adventure. I have indoor seedlings going for: cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes, leaf lettuce, chives, cucumber, bell peppers, and jalapeno peppers and outdoor seedlings for: leaf lettuce, snap peas, spinach, onions, chives, and carrots!

Are you not entertained?!?

My indoor seedlings have spunk, I think ;-)

Flowers brighten everybody's day :-) I bought these on Liberty Ave. and transplanted them to pots in the backyard

My delightful patch of love - peas are in the back left and leaf lettuce is in the front right, the others are little still, but they're there!

No comments:

My YouTube Playlist of the Minute